- Due to maintenance, this site will be closed from 21 March 16:00(JST) until 23 March 10:00(JST).
- Pre-registration was closed.
- Release Date: 16 January 2015
- Registration and Proposals Commencement: 13 February 2015 (Registration Due: 3 March 2015)
- Proposals Due: 6 March 2015, 1500UT,(2400JST:Japan Standard Time)
- Completion of review: from mid May to mid June 2015
Successful proposers (HAYABUSA Sample Investigators) must comply with the Terms and Conditions.
JAXA provided NASA some HAYABUSA samples in accordance with the MOU between JAXA and NASA. The Committee for JAXA’s AO will coordinate with NASA to maximize scientific outputs from the HAYABUSA Sample Investigation as a whole.
Some particles are not available in this AO but may be in a future opportunity. If you are interested in future opportunities, the Guidebook also contains useful information to cultivate your future ideas. In submitting proposals, proposers should follow the Instruction to the proposers.
In drafting proposals, proposers would need to inspect the Sample Catalog (See the Guidebook).
Please follow the link to access the Catalog.