Registration:Proposers should send Name, e-mail and affiliation through the dedicated form in pre-registration web page, prior to the submission of the proposal to the 3rd International AO for HAYABUSA Sample Investigation.
After the pre-registration, ID, Password, and URL for your individual page will be informed.
Submission:Following information will be required before submitting your proposal paper through submission page.
- Proposer's name,affiliation and email address.
- Title of proposal.
- Collaborators (name(s) and affiliation(s)).
- Keywords that characterize the proposal.
- Analysis method.
- Requested number of samples (up to five).
- ID number of requested samples (up to 10, with priority ranking).
- Investigation period (Nominal one year, if consortium study, up to two years).
- Requested properties of samples.
- Abstract (up to 250 words).
- Post-analysis alteration.
- Proposer's capability of handling HAYABUSA samples.
- Requested environmental conditions for transferring samples.